Woodcock & Associates brings passion and knowledge to medical practice operations and revenue cycle management in speech, in writing and in consultative services. To determine what might work best for your organization, here is a list of what we offer.
- Collaboratives and educational workshops - Tailored to staff, management and physician training at your site, an efficient alternative to consulting and conferences. Ninety minutes to five hours, in-person, or via webcast.
- Targeted working sessions - Find solutions to specific problems and get help with implementation. Pre-site data collection instruction, on-site analysis, establishment of an action plan, and post-site follow-up.
- Conference presentations - Keynote and working sessions on core practice management topics.
- Consulting - Targeted intervention on organizational challenges related to operations, staffing and revenue cycle.
- Business development and product positioning - Get help from an insider to reach the physician marketplace.
- Educational workshops - Personalized insights on the business of medical practice. Industry knowledge made easy. Perfect for sales and/or customer relations teams communicating with physicians.
- Value-added client services - Help your physician clients improve their practice by sponsoring a webinar, or by adding practice management education to your user conference itinerary.
- Industry Trends
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Patient Collections
- Insurance Collections
- Denial Management
- Capacity Management
- Scheduling Optimization
- Patient Flow
- Staffing the Medical Practice
- Physician Efficiency
- Best Practices
- Patient Access
- Call Center Management
Elizabeth Woodcock's CV
Deborah Walker Keegan's CV